Trust the ground under your feet
We utilise advanced systems to provide structural monitoring for our clients including inclinometer monitoring of ground and retention walls movement and tilt meter monitoring systems with remote capabilities to inform movement of various types of structures.
Inclinometer monitoring is an important part of every basement construction project. The instrumentation we use provides a comprehensive insight of any potential ground movement or wall deflection which may impact on your project and on neighbouring structures and assets.
Originally used to monitor landslide deformations and slope instabilities, inclinometers are now commonly used to determine what effects an excavation could have on nearby structures, embankments and roadways.
- reveal whether isolated or extensive deformation patterns exist within a slope;
- determine whether these deformations are accelerating, slowing or developing at a steady rate;
- help you determine whether these deformations reside within established limits as set by project guidelines;
- warn of potential failure within a slope;
- ascertain the stability of retaining walls by measuring rotation and bending; and,
- reveal any movement in the ground that could potentially affect neighbouring structures.
Paragon have the capability to supply and install various types of inclinometer including in-place inclinometer for continuous reporting designed for sensitive projects, as well as conventional inclinometer which provide measurements at specific times as selected by the approved monitoring plan
Call our expert team today for more details.
At Moits, Paragon Engineering helps us to achieve our project goals by delivering a high quality and thorough service. Paragon Engineering are flexible and accommodating, always make time to be available and visit site and are always happy to help. This is why we utilise Paragon’s services on most of our projects and will continue to do so.